Collins College of Business graduates integrate knowledge, technical competence and interpersonal skills to launch successful careers in today's global economy. Undergraduate and graduate students can expect classroom learning that fuses a solid business foundation with hands-on work solving complex problems. Internships, specialized minors, study abroad opportunities and community partnerships round out a complete experience that emphasizes personal development.
Discover Your Path to Success
Customize your degree program and experiences to chart a career path that leads to success. With careers that span accounting, finance, energy, international business and more, TU alumni are making a difference as leaders of Fortune 500 companies, founders of their own ventures and change agents within organizations large and small.
Meet student Kaitlin Karcher
TU gave me an opportunity to be a leader and to enhance my communication and delegation skills. Because of TU, I feel confident that I will be successful in the real world.
Kaitlin Karcher, Accounting '18
Go beyond the classroom to create a learning experience tailored to fit your personal goals. Study or work abroad. Pursue an entrepreneurial venture. Lead a student organization. Manage a $5 million portfolio of real money. Network with business leaders.
Meet student Brandon Short
TU is a community that welcomes and incorporates an array of cultures and backgrounds, facilitating intellectual and personal growth on a daily basis.
Brandon Short, Finance/Economics Class of 2020
NewsAll News Stories
TU business students triumph in Love’s Cup competition
Undergraduate and graduate students emerged as winners in this prestigious statewide business plan competition.
CCB honors alumni and students with 2019-20 excellence awards
The college’s annual awards include accolades for alumni, faculty, students and staff who have achieved academic or professional success while also serving their communities.
- MBA students develop plan to grow educational opportunities for vulnerable Tulsans
- Global engagement: Internships take business student around the world and back
- Energy to spare: Get to know Linda Nichols, the marathon-running, globe-trotting new dean of the Collins College of Business
- MBA program matches internships to students’ career dreams
- True purpose: A local and global GiFTT
- Collins College of Business celebrates 19th annual Business Hall of Fame
- New alumna Mary Celeste Arras reflects on time at TU and talks future plans