Empowering the next generation of business leaders
Collins College of Business graduates integrate knowledge, technical competence and interpersonal skills to launch successful careers in today's global economy. Undergraduate and graduate students can expect classroom learning that fuses a solid business foundation with hands-on work solving complex problems. Internships, specialized minors, study abroad opportunities and community partnerships round out a complete experience that emphasizes personal development.
Discover Your Path to Success
TU gave me an opportunity to be a leader and to enhance my communication and delegation skills. Because of TU, I feel confident that I will be successful in the real world. Kaitlin Karcher, Accounting '18
TU is a community that welcomes and incorporates an array of cultures and backgrounds, facilitating intellectual and personal growth on a daily basis. Brandon Short, Finance/Economics Class of 2020
MBA students develop plan to grow educational opportunities for vulnerable Tulsans
MBA students spent fall 2019 developing a plan to help Tulsa Hope Academy build its brand and expand to meet the educational needs of more people at risk of dropping out.
Inaugural Investment Portfolio Challenge a great success
A team from The University of Tulsa took first place at the inaugural Investment Portfolio Challenge.
- Global engagement: Internships take business student around the world and back
- Energy to spare: Get to know Linda Nichols, the marathon-running, globe-trotting new dean of the Collins College of Business
- MBA program matches internships to students’ career dreams
- True purpose: A local and global GiFTT
- Collins College of Business celebrates 19th annual Business Hall of Fame
- New alumna Mary Celeste Arras reflects on time at TU and talks future plans
- Senior Peyton Manning finds perfect fit in CIS and management majors