Collins College of Business graduates integrate knowledge, technical competence and interpersonal skills to launch successful careers in today's global economy. Undergraduate and graduate students can expect classroom learning that fuses a solid business foundation with hands-on work solving complex problems. Internships, specialized minors, study abroad opportunities and community partnerships round out a complete experience that emphasizes personal development.
Discover Your Path to Success
Customize your degree program and experiences to chart a career path that leads to success. With careers that span accounting, finance, energy, international business and more, TU alumni are making a difference as leaders of Fortune 500 companies, founders of their own ventures and change agents within organizations large and small.
We cannot forget that as a nation we have not recovered from the 200+ years of the disease that is racism, which has transformed and infected our social structures.
Read the full statement from TU’s Office of Diversity & Engagement ,
Go beyond the classroom to create a learning experience tailored to fit your personal goals. Study or work abroad. Pursue an entrepreneurial venture. Lead a student organization. Manage a $5 million portfolio of real money. Network with business leaders.
TU is a community that welcomes and incorporates an array of cultures and backgrounds, facilitating intellectual and personal growth on a daily basis.
Brandon Short, Finance/Economics Class of 2020
NewsAll News Stories
TU junior awarded Sumners Foundation scholarship
Finance and economics junior Lauren Agpoon is one of 55 students across the country who has been awarded a major scholarship by the Hatton W. Sumners Foundation, which are based on academic excellence, civic engagement and capacity for leadership.
Business students team up with local firms and nonprofit organizations
Students in the Collins College of Business actively work with companies in Tulsa and surrounding communities. These projects not only give students real-world experience, they also help local businesses and nonprofits develop creative solutions.
- Didn’t see that coming: The business – and the law – of unanticipated events in energy and construction
- Statement from TU’s Office of Diversity & Engagement
- TU business students triumph in Love’s Cup competition
- MBA students develop plan to grow educational opportunities for vulnerable Tulsans
- Global engagement: Internships take business student around the world and back
- MBA program matches internships to students’ career dreams
- True purpose: A local and global GiFTT
- Collins College of Business celebrates 19th annual Business Hall of Fame
- New alumna Mary Celeste Arras reflects on time at TU and talks future plans