Collins College of Business Vision
To be a business school internationally respected for excellence in education and scholarship that prepares traditional students and corporate professionals for successful careers in a global economy.
Collins College of Business Mission
Our mission, through creating and disseminating knowledge, is to educate, mentor and transform business students for professional and leadership roles in all forms of organizations.
The Collins College of Business also embraces the overarching principles and goals of the greater university within which the college resides, and so we include that mission here.
The University of Tulsa Mission
The University of Tulsa is a private, independent, doctoral-degree-granting institution whose mission reflects these core values: excellence in scholarship, dedication to free inquiry, integrity of character and commitment to humanity.
The university achieves its mission by educating men and women of diverse backgrounds and cultures to
- become literate in the sciences, humanities and arts;
- think critically, and write and speak clearly;
- succeed in their professions and careers;
- behave ethically in all aspects of their lives;
- welcome the responsibility of citizenship, service and leadership in a changing world;
- and acquire the skills and appetite for lifelong learning.