On May 1, 2012, Phillips 66 rang the bell at the New York Stock Exchange to launch the beginning of an energy manufacturing company built from 100 years of history and a reputable brand. Today, we’re a new company, proud of our past, focused on our future as a leader in energy solutions. We strive to attract top talent, develop and lead them in their careers and further our efforts to positively impact the energy market with diversity of thought and global perspectives. That’s why we are delighted to offer this inaugural search for SHIELD SCHOLARS, a newly designed scholarship program available to a select group of students from outstanding academic institutions.
Minimum Qualifications for the SHIELD SCHOLARS program include:
- Enrollment as a full-time student: minimum 12 hours/semester for undergraduate students
- Cumulative college retention GPA – 3.25/4.0 minimum (un-weighted)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and involvement in student and professional organizations
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Strong interest in a potential career in the energy industry
- Pursuing a degree in an applicable major from your university
Students apply during open enrollment, Feb. 1 through Feb. 28, by completing an application here: www.Phillips66ShieldScholars.com.
For more information, call 918-631-2216.
SHIELD SCHOLARS is offered at 10 universities: Colorado School of Mines; Georgia Tech; Kansas State University; Oklahoma State University; Texas A&M; Texas Tech University; University of Colorado; University of Oklahoma; The University of Texas at Austin; and The University of Tulsa.