Test your ethical reasoning skills against your fellow students in this new college-wide business ethics competition, open to all undergraduate business majors and minors. Collaboratively analyze a business ethics case then present your ethical framework and solution in a 10 minute video. Top competitors will then defend their ethical choices to a panel of judges to win prize money.
- First Prize – $600
- Second Prize – $450
- Third Prize – $300
- Fourth Prize – $150
Form a team comprised of students in your major, or in your favorite business class or student club. Did we forget to mention – you will be competing for prize money?
Enter your team in the competition NOW! Registration extended to 5 p.m. on Friday, October 20.
How to Participate
- Form your team (3 people per team) | Register online by 5 p.m. Friday, October 13
- All registered teams will be provided access to the competition site on Harvey which contains resources to help you prepare. You can also ask a faculty member to mentor your team and you are welcome to seek additional resources. But on the day of the competition, you are on your own!
- The competition commences at noon Friday, October 27 in HELM 219. All teams will be given the same case. Teams will be assigned to a private room in HELM to prepare their ethical argument. A judging rubric will be provided.
- You will have 90 minutes to review the case, develop your solution, create a few slides, and record your 10 minute presentation. Join us for refreshments and social time when you have finished recording your video.
- Members of the Tulsa business community have been pre-selected to judge the videos.
- At 4 p.m. an announcement will be placed on Harvey identifying the four teams that have recorded the most comprehensive and compelling solution to the ethical dilemma. These four teams will advance to the finals and will all win money.
- Beginning at 5 pm the teams, staggered every 15 minutes, will meet with the panel of judges in HELM 219 to answer questions and discuss their thought process in addressing the ethical issue.
- At the end of the four presentations, the judges will rank the teams, winners will be announced and photos will be taken.
- The winning teams will be announced the following day on the Collins College of Business website.
For more information contact Claire Cornell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918-631-2684.