The Collins College of Business offers facilities for learning beyond the classroom and networking with the community. Students are encouraged to take advantage of these facilities throughout their time on campus.
- The Risk Management Center is a state-of-the-art learning environment integrating trading floor technology and graduate study in financial theory and risk management. Students manage an investment fund of over $4 million in this learning lab.
- Studio Blue is a one-of-a-kind resource at the Collins College of Business designed to teach students the creative process by solving real-world problems for companies as well as not-for-profit organizations.
- In our Williams Student Services Center, academic advisers for undergraduate and graduate students work alongside the Assistant Dean for the Business Career Center to provide academic and career advising to our students. This integrated advising and career center provides a one-stop shop for business students to obtain professional advice as they plan both their academic programs and careers after graduation.
- The Phillips 66 MIS Academic Technology Center serves as a laboratory for MIS students developing computer projects such as databases and business applications.
- The Energy Management Center is the focal point for undergraduate energy management students and energy industry partners who work with TU faculty to bring world-class energy programs and career opportunities to TU students.
- Three state-of-the-art computer laboratories are located in HELM 100, HELM 124 and HELM 316.
- All classrooms contain up-to-date technology for students and faculty.
- Student lounges are located on each floor of Helmerich Hall for students to study and meet to work on team projects.