Applying to TU Graduate Business Programs
Graduate Business Programs is happy to guide you through our admission process. Application materials can be submitted as a package or piece by piece as they are ready. When all official documents have been received, your application will be reviewed for admission.
- Application – Online Graduate School Application Process or Apply Now
- $60 Fee. You may pay the fee online through our Business Office.
- Transcripts from ALL institutions of higher education*
(Transcripts must be sent directly from the institution.)
- Two letters of recommendation**
(Letters may be from academic or professional references and must be submitted by the reference.)
- Statement of Purpose
- International Applicants must also submit:
1) Acceptable TOEFL, IELTS and Duolingo Scores can be found on the English Language Requirement page.
2) Confirmation of Financial Resources
*International applicants must attain First Class in examinations taken during their undergraduate tenure at a four-year baccalaureate institution, or have an advanced degree. Transcripts must be accompanied by a certified English translation, the rank in the applicant’s graduating class, and a clear explanation of the grading system used at the undergraduate institution.
**MEB applicants require one letter of recommendation from a current supervisor, or if unemployed, from a previous supervisor and the second from a professional or academic reference.
The Collins College of Business conducts admissions on a modified rolling basis. Early in the application cycle, admission decisions are made as complete application packages are received. As the application cycle proceeds, a limited number of admissions may be available. At this point, admission becomes competitive. Submitting a complete application package early is encouraged and has distinct advantages. Submission of a complete application package does not guarantee admission.