The Collins College of Business MBA prepares students for a future where they can make a difference. In this program students develop critical thinking skills as well as enhance their creative problem-solving abilities while engaging with others in a team setting. TU’s rigorous curriculum is enhanced by experiential learning opportunities in an environment that focuses on you as an individual. Our MBA programs will prepare you to lead innovative organizations with vision and purpose.
Choose from the traditional MBA program or specialized tracks in health care delivery sciences or energy to find a degree that fits your needs and interests and provides you with a path to a secure future. Day time, evening, and online courses are available to provide students with flexible scheduling options.
At The University of Tulsa, we believe in making excellence affordable. Four out of five of our graduate business students receive some form of financial assistance, either through scholarships, graduate assistantships or company tuition-reimbursement. Talk with one of our advisers and let us help you develop your TU story.
- Full-time MBA cohort program can be completed in 16 months, part time evening program for working professionals can be completed in 24 months.
- Electives allow programs to be tailored to fit student’s industry or discipline-specific interests
- Professional development aspects of programs prepare students for upward career mobility
- Full time students participate in a consulting project provides them with the opportunity to solve a current corporate issue by working in teams with other students and the local business community.
- Choose from a traditional MBA, or specializations in health care or energy