With the flexibility to tailor a class schedule that suits a student balancing work with other priorities, TU’s part-time MBA program provides the perfect fit for working professionals looking to advance their career.
- Designed to accommodate individuals working full-time
- Each class meets one night a week from 6 to 8:45 p.m.
- Small classes promote participation and interaction
- Enrollment in two courses per semester allows students to complete the program in 24 months
- Program flexibility allows students to drop to one course per semester
- Business Career Center assists students with career placement
- No workplace experience requirement
- Students can hold undergraduate degrees from any field of study
- Students may participate in a resume review and mock interview
- Professional association organization memberships available
Part-time MBA Student Profile
- Average GMAT: 557
- Average GPA: 3.46
- Average age: 29
- Percent females: 43