Pinnacle Investment Advisors will present its fourth annual Tulsa Master Limited Partnership Conference Nov. 12, 2015 on The University of Tulsa campus. The event, which brings together leading industry experts, company executives and investors to meet and network, is co-presented by TU’s School of Energy Economics, Policy and Commerce and Ernst & Young.
The conference serves as a platform to present differing viewpoints regarding the challenges currently affecting Master Limited Partnerships. Attendees can expect to gain a deeper understanding of issues affecting MLPs, including investment strategies, accounting and financial management best practices, new economic development trends and legislative policies.
Conference speakers include:
- Ray Fossett, partner, Ernst & Young
- Emily Hsieh, director of operations, Alerian
- Tim Fenn, partner, Latham & Watkins
- Mary Lyman, executive director, Master Limited Partnership Association (formerly NAPTP)
- Aaron Blomquist, managing director, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- Carlin Conner, CEO, SemGroup/Rose Rock
- Mike Mears, CEO, Magellan Midstream
- Brian Cantrell, CFO, Alliance Resources
- Paul Weissgarber, chief commercial officer, Enable Midstream
Curtis Frasier, chairman of the board for Shell Midstream Partners and Frederic Dorwart Visiting Chair in Energy Law at The University of Tulsa, will moderate a roundtable discussion featuring Mary Lyman, Tim Fenn, Emily Hseih and Aaron Blomquist.
Attendees can earn CPE credit for continuing education requirements. For more information or to register, go to www.tulsamlp.com or contact Jochen Talmon at 918-582-6864 or email@example.com.